This 6 hour class, in my studio, will cover the basics of designing and creating a collage. Each student will make 6-12 stamps mounted on wood, as well as some Styrofoam stamps; which you will keep along with your finished pieces.
A variety of techniques ( tissue transfer, citrasolv, photo and acrylic transfer, paper weaving) will be demonstrated and you will create your own paste/frottage papers. We will warm up by creating some greeting cards and finally a finished collage. All materials and equipment will be provided.
- Bring your own lunch; refrigerator and microwave available.
- Minimum 3 students, maximum 6, so everyone gets attention.
- $ 50.00
- Saturday, July 23rd Saturday, August 13th
- or gather several friends and name your own date
- Connie Veenker 503-632-3055 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org